Board of Trustees
Synergeia is governed by a Board of Trustees that is elected by the general membership. The current chairman of the Board is Fr.Jose Ramon Villarin, SJ, President, Ateneo de Manila University. The other trustees are:
- Fr. Bienvenido F. Nebres, SJ, Founding Chair
- Mr. Washington Sycip, Founder, SGV Group of Companies, Chairman for Life
- Mr. Luigi Bernas, Treasurer, Synergeia Foundation, Strategic Country Representative, Experian Microanalytics
- Mr. Rafael Coscolluela, former Governor of Negros Occidental
- Dr. Antonio Torralba, Former Dean, College of Liberal Arts, University of Asia and the Pacific, Vice Chairman
- Mr. John Silva, Executive Director, Ortigas Foundation
- Dr. Cristina Lim-Yuson, President, Museo Pambata Foundation,
- Prof. Solita Monsod, former Minister of Planning, Republic of the Philippines
- Mr. Ramon R Del Rosario, Jr. President, PHINMA Group of Companies,.
- Mr. Miguel Rene A Dominguez, Former Governor, Saranggani Province
- Mr. Sherwin Gatchalian, Former Mayor, Valenzuela City, and now Senator
- Milwida M. Guevara, CEO and President, Synergeia Foundation
The late Secretary Jesse Robredo, Secretary of the Department of Interior and Local Governments and former Mayor of Naga City is a Founding Trustee.